DSS Coin & Bullion is the Omaha area's largest Precious Metals retailer and scrap gold, scrap silver and bullion purchaser. DSS Coin & Bullion has been locally owned and operated for 12 years. We have earned many accolades and accreditations including a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
Our associates have over 85 years of combined experience in the Precious Metals industry. Every associate is extensively trained in scrap gold and scrap silver purchasing and can answer any and every question you may have. We will happily walk you through each step of the process to explain why and how we have determined the purchasing amount.
We offer a secure and confidential environment where your metals are weighed and tested directly in front of you. As soon as the items are valued and your decision to sell is made, we pay you immediately. There is not a trip to the post office involved, a wait for payment or a question as to how and why you were paid a certain amount.
Customer Service is our top priority, we strive to make each and every customer happy. Our business relies heavily on reputation and referrals, we want to make sure each customer is a 100% satisfied with their transaction.
The answer is simple, we are Precious Metal dealers. We turn our scrap gold and scrap silver purchases into properly marked investment grade gold and silver bullion. Unlike the other scrap gold and scrap silver purchasers in the Nebraska and Iowa area, we need your product and will pay top dollar for it!
DSS Coin & Bullion is constantly and aggressively purchasing scrap gold and scrap silver items, including;
- Scrap Gold
- Broken or Unwanted scrap gold jewelry, including: necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, pins, watches, class rings and much more!
- Scrap Silver
- Broken or Unwanted Scrap Sterling Silver Jewelry, including: necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, pins, class rings and more!
- Sterling Flatware sets or individual pieces, including: knives, forks, spoons, serving pieces, utensils and platters, teapots, candlesticks and much more!
- Scrap Platinum
- Broken or Unwanted Scrap Platinum jewelry, including: rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more!
- Gold, Silver or Platinum Bullion
- Bullion coins, rounds or bars
If you are unsure whether your items contain silver or gold, or are just curious about it's value, bring it down, our associates will happily help determine it's contents and value.